Tokyo Banana Original Review

It has been a while since I did a snack review.... tonight's the night I shall share my opinion of a famous Japanese treat called Tokyo Banana Original :)

Fun fact of the day... Do you know Tokyo Banana expires within 12 days? But it must be consumed within 7 days (in order to taste the original flavour) so you can't keep it too long! *sad*

Japan is very well known country with their wide varieties of snacks, in which all of them are very yummy! 

If you are not into Japanese snacks, haven't been to Japan at all or have no idea what this is... Tokyo Banana is just a soft plain sponge cake filled with banana custard cream. It's a famous Japanese snack and you can only purchase them in Japan or through online (for more deets, message me)! 
It is seriously a MUST HAVE food souvenir when you visit Japan. 


From their website, it is said that they come in boxes of 4, 8 ,12 and 16. As you can see, I got the package of 8.

Besides the fact that the whole Tokyo Banana line of products are packaged very cutely, I would say Tokyo Banana original tasted the best. The banana aroma infuse within the soft roll sponge cake is highly addictive and you need to try it to believe it. 



▼The cakes are prettily packaged, so they can make a nice gift.





Overall, the sponge is really moist and very soft and the banana filling is not too sweet. It's legitly so good that I can't stop myself from getting another piece. The cake is not oily at all and it feels like heaven in your mouth. The banana taste is not too strong and it's just right for me.

One bonus thing I love about this is that it’s not overly sweet so elderly people and people who don't like desserts will be amazed by the rich aroma of banana scent.  
































▼Mmhmm… and of course, we can’t forget that delicious cream inside!


How about you guys? Have you try this Tokyo Banana? or have you try another yummy snack from Japan? :)

That's it for now! Stay tune for tomorrow! ;)

Love,
Velene xoxo

*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."